Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
Our client is actively looking for a career minded growth orientated individual to join their Tax Consulting as a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager. This is a high profile position leading and managing multiple and challenging corporate tax consulting engagements to deliver quality tax planning ideas and solutions for their diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for teaming, leadership, and career advancement.
Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations. Develop and deliver innovative tax planning ideas with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations. Identify and sell opportunities for tax planning and other special services. Manage the work of client service team members and management staff. Participate in and contribute to attaining team goals. Thoroughly and accurately analyze information. Prepare practical and creative solutions to the client's tax situation and arrive at appropriate conclusions. Lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans. Make informed decisions in complex and judgmental areas
• a bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting, finance, or economics
• an advanced degree in tax or law is highly desirable
• a minimum of 8 years of relevant tax consulting experience for a senior manager and 5 years minimum for a manager or the equivalent experience in business or industry
• an accounting designation
• strong managerial skills and a proven record in leading teams
• broad exposure to federal income taxation
• advanced organizational and verbal/written communication skills
• proven business development skills
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.