Tax Manager - Planning & Consulting
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
Our client is motivated and actively looking for a Tax Manager to join their growing Tax Planning & Consulting group of a diversified client base. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
• Plan, organize and deliver tax planning engagements for Canadian corporations.
• Provide Canadian corporate tax services including tax accounting, tax accrual reviews and corporate income tax returns.
• Support the development and coaching of tax professionals and other junior tax staff members.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting
• A strong asset would be CICA In-depth tax course completed or ongoing, or Master of Tax degree
• Minimum of three years' relevant experience in tax
• Professional accounting designation
• Broad exposure to federal corporate income taxation
• Solid management and organizational skills, as well as, strong written and verbal communication skills
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.