Tax Senior Staff
|| Quebec City
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
As Tax is a very small world, we provide the opportunity to explore new Tax opportunities confidentially and remain anonymous. No one needs to know that you are looking until the right position is available.
Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts. Develop and deliver innovative tax compliance products with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations. Participate in and well in a team environment. Prepare practical and creative Tax solutions for a variety of different tax situations. Make informed decisions in complex and judgmental areas.
• a bachelor degree, preferably in accounting, finance, or economics
• a minimum of 1 year of relevant tax experience (specifically within the areas of compliance/provision) or the equivalent experience in business or industry
• an accounting designation
• strong managerial skills and a proven record in leading teams
• Bilingual with advanced organizational and communication skills
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.