Tax Manager or Senior Manager - Non-Public Entities
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
As Tax is a very small world, we provide the opportunity to explore new Tax opportunities confidentially and remain anonymous. No one needs to know that you are looking until the right position is available.
Our client is looking for a Manager or a Senior Manager in their Private entrepreneurial practice with a focus on private entities.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and entrepreneurially motivated individual who wishes to grow a long term career in advising private businesses.
Responsibilities involve reviewing personal, corporate and trust tax returns, corresponding with various tax authorities on client issues, assisting with corporate reorganizations, researching compliance and planning issues, training members on the team on tax return preparation and current tax developments, and focus on implementing effective tax strategies.
• Review personal and corporate tax returns
• Work with CRA and relevant provincial ministries
• Assist the tax managers and tax partners with calculations and/or other tasks required in the completion of corporate reorganizations or planning memos
• Research client issues that arise from compliance or planning work using a variety of on-line sources
• Assist and manage the administration of personal and trust tax compliance seasons
• An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting
• 5 – 6 years of relevant tax experience or equivalent experience in business or industry
• Possess a Canadian CPA or CA designation, or a reciprocal CA designation recognized with the CICA
• Be eligible for enrolment in the In-Depth Tax Course (or equivalent)
• Excellent managerial, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.