Transfer Pricing Manager
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
Assist in the delivery of high-quality transfer pricing and economic services by applying your economic/finance/tax knowledge to clients
Prepare documentation, defend client’s transfer pricing in audits and participate in advanced pricing agreements. Prepare quality, practical approaches to the clients economic situation and arrive at logical conclusions.
• a minimum of 4 years of business or advisory experience including previous transfer pricing experience- Experience in a Financial Services environment would be an asset.
• a degree in law, economics, accounting, or statistics (CFA, CBV, master’s degree in economics, tax, accounting or LLB is an asset)
• strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills
• strong managerial skills and a proven record in leading teams
• the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment and use of advanced quantitative skill
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.