M&A Senior Tax Manager / M&A Tax Lawyer
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
Our client is a highly motivated CPA Firm looking to find the right Senior M&A Tax Professional. For this reason they would make this opportunity financially attractive and would be very willing to support assisting the right Professional with incurred expenses to move to the Calgary area
Main Job Description
This is a high profile position working with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations
• Manage client engagement teams to support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategies.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
• Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
• Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
• Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with engagement process and work products. Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work.
• Bachelor degree and approximately 5 plus years Senior level of responsibility in M&A related work experience;
• Significant experience related to mergers and/or acquisitions or divestiture/carve out transactions required;
• Experience in re-engineering, turnarounds or business integrations, with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
• Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Dedication to teamwork
• Accounting, related professional business or law degree
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.