US Tax Senior Manager
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
I believe this to be a very challenging position to find the right experienced individual with
US Tax Experience but with a consulting & advisory focus. If you are interested in at least exploring the opportunity -- I am sure our client would to their best to make it very attractive and interesting career option for the right person. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement.
• Develop and deliver innovative tax planning ideas with timely and responsive services and work product that meet and/or exceed client expectations.
• Prepare practical and creative solutions to the client tax situations leading development of recommendations and implementation plans.
• Leverage technology to continually maximize productivity.
• Participate in national initiatives.
• Encourage communication and effectively supervise team members.
• Contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters personal development
To qualify, candidates must have:
• a bachelors degree, preferably in accounting;
• an advanced degree in tax is highly desirable
• an accounting designation
• 7 years of U.S. tax advisory/consulting experience
• excellent supervisory, analytical, and leadership ability
• excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.