Senior Manager - HR and Compensation Consulting
|| Calgary, Alberta
|| Based On Experience
Main Job Description
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2012?
This position should be able to rekindle your need to be challenged and motivated. This a highly visible practice building opportunity within a very professional and well supported work environment.
Our client is looking for an experienced results driven professional to handle and grow the practice to meet the growing demands of their diversified client base. Their clients consist of multi-disciplinary team of human resources, compensation, actuaries, tax, payroll and immigration professionals providing specialized advisory and compliance services in incentive remuneration, executive compensation, employee benefits, HR performance improvement and employee mobility with a focus on business risks mitigation and HR cost optimization.
- Initiate and participate in business development efforts for current and prospective clients
- Play a key role in analyzing and developing strategic human resources programs
- Serve as a project manager and deliver on complex projects involving different competencies related to:
- the development of employee mobility policies and procedures
- the design and implementation of incentive compensation
- the assessment of financial and non-financial human resources risk
- the integration of HR policies, procedures and practices as a result of a business transformation
- manpower quantitative and qualitative analysis and the development of talent management plans
- human resources transformation
- Contribute in growing our clients thought leadership by sharing technical expertise and best practices and by developing effective methodologies
- Coach, develop and manage junior team members
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A relevant bachelor's degree (MBA or other equivalent postgraduate studies, and CRHA or CHRP designation an asset)
- Over 10 years of related human resource and/or compensation experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Experience in HR due diligence and/or post-transaction integration
- Proven project, process and change management skills with sound business judgment
- Very strong quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- At ease in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.