|| London, ON
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
Our client is currently seeking a Manager to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging tax consulting engagements and to contribute to the delivery of innovative tax planning ideas for their diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
Plan, organize and deliver tax planning engagements for Canadian corporations.
Provide Canadian corporate tax services including tax accounting, tax accrual reviews and corporate income tax returns.
Prepare tax correspondence.
Establish relationships with clients and gain a solid understanding of their business.
Develop technical skills by remaining up to date on trends, new developments and tax authority decisions, and apply them to moderately complex situations.
Identify opportunities for providing tax planning and other special services.
Support the development and coaching of tax professionals and other junior tax staff members.
Participate in and contribute to the attainment of team objectives.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting
• CICA In-depth tax course completed or ongoing, or Master of Tax degree
• Minimum of five years' relevant experience in tax
• Professional accounting designation
• Broad exposure to federal corporate income taxation
• Solid management, organizational and very good written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.