Manager or Senior Manager International Tax
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
The primary focus of this position will be to advise Canadian and foreign companies on domestic and foreign tax implications of their operations. Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations. Develop and deliver innovative tax planning ideas with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations. Thoroughly and accurately analyze information. Prepare practical and creative solutions to the client's tax situation and arrive at appropriate conclusions. Lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans. Make informed decisions in complex and judgmental areas. Manage the work of client service team members and staff. Participate in and contribute to achieving team goals. Identify and sell opportunities for tax planning and other special services.
• a bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or economics (an advanced degree in tax or law is highly desirable)
• a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm, or the equivalent experience in business or industry
• an accounting designation and/or law degree
• strong managerial skills and proven success in leading teams
• broad exposure to federal income taxation
• advanced analytical, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.