|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
Our client is currently seeking a qualified candidate for an excellent career opportunity as an Assurance Manager in Edmonton. This role would entail being responsible for the management of all aspects of review engagements for a portfolio of small and medium owner managed clients; from initial planning to completion of financial statements and audit procedures.
• Areas of responsibility would include scheduling and budgeting supervision of staff such as delegating, training, guiding, and reviewing.
• The coordination, review and delivery of assignments and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
• Timely final delivery of statements and returns according to the Firm’s standards.
• Maintaining direct communication with the clients and accounting staff throughout the year
• Successful completion of a CGA, CMA or CA designation
• Have interest and experience working with owner-managed businesses
• Dedication and strong work ethic
• Highly organized in order to multitask various engagements and complete tasks on time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to work with a broad range of situations, requirements, personalities, and levels of sophistication
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.