|| Kitchener / Waterloo
|| 14 month Contract
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
Our client is currently seeking a Manager to join their corporate tax group for a 14 month contract to fill a maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. The company’s corporate tax team is responsible for all aspects of income tax compliance with respect to the global operations of the company including, indirect taxation, accounting for income tax and developing international tax planning strategies.
Your responsibilities are situated in the following domains:
• Prepare corporate tax returns for global entities in our corporate structure;
• Prepare the quarterly global tax provision under US GAAP including all note disclosure;
• Research tax issues and provide analysis;
• Assess the impact of any proposed legislation and ensure compliance with evolving legislation
• Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive general corporate income tax experience;
• CA, CGA, CMA or CPA Designation;
• Enrolled or Completion CICA in-depth Tax programs would be an asset;
• Experience within the software industry and potentially US GAAP knowledge would be a definite asset;
• International experience in a multi-entity, multi-currency environment; and
• Working knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.