Global Transfer Pricing, Tax Manager
|| Kitchener / Waterloo
|| Based on Experience
Main Job Description
This is a newly created position due to growth and acquisitions. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual in a fast-paced complex work environment. This position reports to the Director of Taxation
Planning: development and implementation and execution of commercially and fiscally viable annual transfer pricing policies
• Compliance and Documentation: compliance with local fiscal requirements and OECD, design of transfer pricing policies and procedures, technical analysis and preparation of high quality documentation that meets the appropriate standards within the jurisdiction that we operate in.
• Audit Resolution: preparation of appropriate responses to fiscal authority challenges,
• Alternative Dispute Resolution: Assessment of the risks of fiscal authority challenges and identification of appropriate strategies in order to help manage and control tax risks
• Leadership: Working closely with other operational leaders as well as existing tax team members,
• Knowledge Champion: Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge and participating in regular technical sessions to ensure compliance with evolving taxation legislation and assess the impact of any proposed legislation.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive general Corporate Tax experience with priority given to experience in foreign jurisdiction compliance.
• Professional written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a changing environment.
• International experience in a multi-entity, multi-currency environment.
• Highly motivated individual with a desire for growth.
• Willing to take on full ownership of projects and relationships
Though we thank you and truly appreciate your interest in this position, only those
individuals being considered at this time will be contacted. Please do not hesitate
to visit our website at www.bondwellstaffing.com for other career opportunities.